Garry was a typical guy, a good husband and caring father, with a steady job and a clear future ahead, and beyond it being Friday the 13th 2013 everything was going along smoothly…
Play as Garry, a freelance bush pilot who recently suffered the loss of his family, surviving through the amazons and its occupants, with hope for a way out as the only thing keeping you alive on this tragic day.
Explore a vast hostile environment while crafting new tools to help you survive. Discover intriguing puzzles and the mystery behind the strange remains of artefacts left in the Amazon Jungle.
A truth, revealed, will change your understanding of the world forever!
But be careful, you won’t be alone trying to survive…
Key Features :
Pre-order from Steam and get 25% off, or pay $19.99 when it launches
- Start with nothing and craft, hunt, fish and fight to survive.
- Hunt panthers for their meat
- Catch fish and find fruits
- Build fire and cook your food
- Search for water sources
- Sneak behind enemies to perform stealth kills
- World Exploration & Survival gameplay
- Craft tools and weapons to survive in the jungle
- Patch yourself up with makeshift bandages
More articles about Day One: Garry's Incident