In Marvel Heroes, players can collect and play as their favorite Marvel Super Heroes as they team up with friends to try to stop Doctor Doom from devastating the world with the power of the Cosmic Cube.
Featuring an original storyline created by Marvel super-scribe Brian Michael Bendis, players collect and play as iconic Marvel Super Heroes, including Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America and many more. Players will be able to suit up as their favorite heroes in Spring 2013 to battle notorious Marvel Super Villains (Magneto, Doctor Octopus, Madame Hydra, the Kingpin and more) en route to stopping Doctor Doom from destroying the world with the power of the Cosmic Cube.
The Marvel Heroes game update 1.3 includes a tremendous amount of content including a new Hero, Prestige Mode, the Hero Synergy System, Legendary Quests and much more:
- Luke Cage – Players can now jump into the action as the near invulnerable Luke Cage. With super strength, unbreakable skin, and the ability to summon Heroes for Hire teammates, Luke Cage brings an all new play style.
- Prestige Mode – Players can now prove that they are the very best with Prestige Mode. After reaching the max level of 60, players have the option to restart at level 1 for the bragging rights of being a Prestige hero. Prestige heroes will be clearly visible to others with an exclusive color used in their name.
- Hero Synergy System – Each hero now unlocks account-wide synergy bonuses at levels 25 and 50 that can be equipped on any hero. Since every hero can equip up to ten synergy bonuses, including Hulk’s health bonus and Spider-Man’s increased chance to dodge, players now have access to more hero customization than ever before!
- Legendary Quests – Odin himself, All-Father of Asgard, is tasking heroes with new legendary quests! Completing these quests not only rewards the best experience in the game but also allows players to craft Legendary Blessings for their artifacts and more!
- Team Insignias - Team Insignias are a dedicated item slot and are allowed to be worn by any hero who has been a member of the team in the past, including “honorary members." S.H.I.E.L.D. team insignias may be worn by any hero. Every insignia provides an aura and rarer versions are more powerful.
A full list of new updates can be found here.
More articles about Marvel Heroes