Civil War 2 The Bloody Road South is a brand new expansion pack for AEGOD's turn-based strategy game.
The Bloody Road South features seven scenarios spanning from 1862 to 1864; with smaller battle scenarios focusing on a specific engagements over a few weeks, annual campaigns in the eastern and western theaters in the crucial year 1862, and full theater campaigns with later starting points for each of the years after 1861.
The Bloody Road South is a true simulation where players are challenged to create armies and fleets, organize, sustain, reinforce and maneuver them, while always keeping a close eye on the military, economic, political and diplomatic parameters.
- Battle Scenarios
- 1863 – Thunder at the Crossroads (June-July 1863, Battle of Gettysburg)
- 1864 – Make Georgia Howl (July-October 1864, Battle of Atlanta)
- One Theater Annual Campaign Scenarios
- 1862 – Eastern Theater
- 1862 – Western Theater
- Grand Campaigns with all Theater Scenarios, later starts
- 1862-1865 – Struggle for the Heartland
- 1863-1865 – Triumph & Defeat
- 1864-1865 – Bloody Roads South
The Bloody Road South is NOT a standalone release, and requires Civil War 2.
More articles about Civil War II: The Bloody Road South