Randal is the best main character one can ever imagine: he’s kleptomaniac, a sociopath and an awful friend above all.
After his friend Matt’s engagement party, waking up on a Monday morning with a massive hang over, Randal finds Matt’s wallet in his pocket. Inside the wallet, there’s that really precious engagement ring.
It doesn’t take Randal much and long to sell the ring – triggering a fatal curse: Matt commits suicide, and Randal is now supposed to live through the same fateful Monday again and again, doing whatever is needed in order to fix the horrible situation. Randal must recover the one precious ring and his life, before the situation worsens… or the universe collapses.
Randal’s Monday features cynical humor, geek culture references and classic point & click adventure gameplay at its best: The game pays tribute to a generation of gamers, readers and viewers of subculture media products. Players will find countless items and references to things they grew up with. Retro video gaming consoles, anyone? Your favorite movies and TV series from the 80s, 90s and 2000s? It’s all in there! Take your time and pixel-hunt each screen for everything that’s in there – whereas the adventure gameplay takes care to use all of today’s comfort features, of course.
- 7 great chapters - gameplay time will depend on how much time you spend in front of the TV in your childhood.
- More than 40 different environments carefully hand crafted.
- More than 50 characters including repulsive mothers, retired priests and talking skulls.
- Jillions of references and homages to geek culture.
- No zombies (which is a feature nowadays). Whoops, in fact there’s some of them… well, ZOMBIES!
More articles about Randal's Monday