Set between the events of “Halo 3” and “Halo 4,” “Halo: Spartan Assault” explores the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and dives deeper into the backstory of Human-Covenant wars. Play through the eyes of either Commander Sarah Palmer or Spartan Davis stationed aboard the UNSC Infinity as they fight in never-before-seen battles against Covenant forces.
With over 30 stimulating missions featuring unrivaled action and intensity, the single-player experience allows you to compete against friends in Leaderboards or hone your skills with Weekly Challenges. Replay the missions to collect more than 40 in-game Achievements and Medals.
For fans who already have a prospering Spartan career aboard the UNSC Infinity, “Halo: Spartan Assault” lets you earn experience points (XP), all-new Achievements, and emblems for your “Halo 4” Spartan, with additional integration features available after launch.
- Immersive storyline. An original story set between the events of “Halo 3” and “Halo 4,” experience war with the Covenant, the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and the rise of Commander Sarah Palmer
- Online cooperative multiplayer. Play longer than ever with an online cooperative multiplayer mode that brings you five action-packed missions, all played from a top-down camera view
- New enemies. Wage war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy – encounter the Flood for the first time in “Halo: Spartan Assault”
- New weapons and achievements. Go in strong with an expanded arsenal that brings you more weapons, armor abilities, and more upgrades, while earning new Achievements for Xbox 360
- Original “Halo” gameplay. An action-packed, stimulating single-player campaign spanning 30 missions in battles throughout the “Halo” universe (including five “Operation Hydra” missions)
- Nonstop competitive fun. Compete against friends in Leaderboards or hone your skills while collecting more than 40 in-game Achievements and Medals
“Halo: Spartan Assault” will be available on Xbox 360 for $14.99 via digital download. Fans who purchased “Halo: Spartan Assault” for Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 prior to Dec. 15, 2013, will be eligible to purchase the Xbox 360 version of the game at a discounted price of $4.99.
More articles about Halo: Spartan Assault