Run a crew of talented fixers taking shady jobs on the fringes of space where your choices dynamically change the way you explore the environment, fight your foes, resolve encounters, and how your story ultimately unfolds.
Whatever their particular skillset - be it hacking, smuggling or advanced ass-kicking - StarCrawlers are individuals who specialize in taking jobs others won't. Your team will venture into procedurally-generated environments full of lethal enemies, unexpected events, and deadly traps. Conspiracy is afoot, and you may stumble upon valuable information - how you choose to use it is up to you.
As you progress through the dungeon, you’ll face tougher and tougher enemies and be tested against elite bosses, requiring you to make strategic decisions about your team build, their combat specialization and their gear. Team build will also have an impact on what you can do while exploring, with each character class bringing their own specialized skills to bear to help you avoid obstacles, deal with NPCs, and navigate hazards more effectively.
Juggernaut Games has launched a kickstarter campaign looking for $65,000 to finish up development of StarCrawlers.
- Classic first person dungeon crawling in a detailed sci-fi universe
- Narrative AI procedurally generates missions and dungeons with randomized encounters, traps, and enemies
- Strategic RPG style combat featuring a time unit action system
- An atmospheric soundtrack by Ben Prunty
- Class ability customization and modification
- Randomly generated and upgradeable loot
- PC, Mac, and Linux support
More articles about StarCrawlers