Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 4v4 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new 8v8 game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players. These included items such as advanced multi-core support, advanced shader technology, interface and AI improvements, as well as added camouflage depending on season/map, fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles, sound improvements, Steam multiplayer and much more.
The game is available for pre-order on Steam and other digital stores. Pre-order offers a 20% discount and an additional 10% off for all Men of War: Assault Squad users.
- New single player skirmishes
- Eight player co-op support and multiplayer 8v8 game mode
- New multiplayer interface & maps
- Five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- Advanced multi-core support
- Advanced shader technology
- Fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- Interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- Player level up and ranked system
- Sound improvements, including voice acting
- In-game video recording, and much more.
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 will be available for €29,99/$34,99/£24,99, the Deluxe Edition will be available for €34,99/$39,99/£29,99.
More articles about Men of War: Assault Squad 2