Vector Thrust delivers a huge array of aircraft from which choose, as well as tactical, intelligent AI to combat, where every unit works to complete its mission in a dynamic, ever-changing battlefield that is never played the same way twice.
“Fans of classic arcade and combat flight games are sure to fall in love with Vector Thrust,” says Iceberg Interactive CEO, Erik Schreuder. “TimeSymmetry is the perfect example of a small, one-man team following its own passionate vision. And it has done an excellent job creating an all new flight combat experience, delivering the added ability for users to create their own content - and more.”
Originally planned for Q1 2014, Vector Thrust is now scheduled for Q2 0214.
- Perfect balance between realistic models and celshaded graphics. Each aircraft is faithfully recreated with a highly tactical and deep flight behavior while at the same time it still remains playable for even the most inexperienced players.
- Experience the immersive story-based Campaign in a unique world context or jump right into the action in the Quick Action mode.
- Fly an extensive collection of more than 200 aircraft, ranging from real-world models to unusual and rare prototypes, all of them recreated with precision and emphasizing their unique characteristics.
- Test your abilities with every aircraft in Challenge mode, or battle for the high score in Arcade mode.
- Quickly customize your own battles with skirmish mode, or create your dream operation to the finest detail with the mission editor.
- Confront other players online with a competitive Multiplayer mode which includes wide variety of game modes to prove who is King of the Skies.
- Expand the original game with user mode custom content and customize and change the flavor of your game with an extensive variety of mutations.
More articles about Vector Thrust