OlliOlli rewards the most skilful and riskiest of players, always tempting you to go for that massive 360 Inward Heelflip and ludicrous chain of combos. Leaving you to time your landing to perfection - or risk losing your score!
The whole game is hand-drawn in pixelly loveliness, which is no mean feat considering the number of tricks, grinds, slams and stages.
EGX Rezzed is a UK event dedicated to PC, indie and console gaming. On its blog the EGX Rezzed organisation revealed that:
We're adding yet more games to the EGX Rezzed line-up, this time it's a raft of titles from indie publishers Devolver Digital.
Along with the PC version of skater OllliOlli, developer Roll7 will be bringing their brand new, as yet unannounced, game to our show floor. This is all the information they're giving us, the big teases, but if it's anything like as good as OlliOlli, we're in for a treat.
Here's the full list of games from Devolver, give them a click to find out more about each.
- Perfect landing and grind mechanic that rewards players for timing tricks to perfection
- Battle online for the number 1 spot on EVERY mode
- Five different stages, each with their own unique levels and obstacles
- 120+ tricks and grinds
- 250 challenges
- 1 Gold, 3 Silver and 8 Bronze Trophies
- Sick hand-picked soundtrack including the Qemists, Dorian Concept and Flako
- Four gameplay modes
- Career Mode
- 50 levels filled with skill, score, combo and trick challenges
- 5 Challenges per level
- Amateur and Pro levels, complete Amateur challenges to Unlock Pro levels
- Unlock 'Spots' by completing any level
- Spots Mode
- 50 spots, each built with one massive combo opportunity
- Challenge the world to the best score on the Spots you've discovered in career mode
- Get the highest score and become the King of the Spot
- Daily Grind
- Each day there’s a new Spot to challenge the world at
- Each Daily Grind Spot is only open for 24 Hours!
- Practice the spot as many times as you want but you only get one chance to set your score… Go big, but don’t slam on your face!
- RAD Mode
- Complete all 250 challenges and RAD Mode awaits you
- Anything other than a Perfect Grind and a Perfect landing will end in a slam!
- Career Mode
More articles about OlliOlli