The orcs of Tanoroth are on the march, wielding magic never seen before: bloody, deadly, reality‐bending. The free nations of Rivellon are about to fall beneath their blades. Yet there are two unlikely heroes who can resist this savage magic: a condemned warrior released from his chains and a mystic heroine restored to life. Will they be strong enough to cope with the sins of their past? And will they be strong enough to counter the even greater threat that hides behind the marching orcs?
Larian revealed last year that the developer needed more time to implement all the extra features gained through stretch goals and delayed the game from its winter 2013 release date to February 28, 2014. It has now pushed back the date further for more polishing to the more ambiguous "Spring 2014" date.
- classic isometric appearance
- both single-player and co-op multiplayer
- rewards for exploration and not just powering through everything
- deep character and talent development
- a powerful editor to help you design your own stories
More articles about Divinity: Original Sin