A Druid’s Duel is the first project for Thoughtshelter Games. Featuring gameplay that’s easy to learn yet difficult to master, A Druid’s Duel is perfect for fans of strategy, fantasy and board games. In each turn-based battle, 2 to 4 teams of druids compete to control the most land on the board. However, both the units and the board itself are constantly changing. Each unique type has a unique animal transformation and spells can reshape the very ground under your feet. Can you best your enemies in this strategic, fast-paced battle of wits?
A Druid’s Duel features:
- “Easy to learn, hard to master” strategic gameplay.
- Mutable game board - Alter the landscape to suit your needs.
- Four distinct unit types, each with powerful Animal abilities.
- Single-player campaign with an engaging story told across 50 non-linear maps.
- Asynchronous online play for 2 to 4 Players and local play for 1 to 4 Players
- Full League and Tournament support, including ladders and progressions.
Thoughtshelter Games has launched a kickstarter campaign and seeks to raise $7,000 to complete A Druid’s Duel.
The funds will be used to complete outstanding development and audio/visual tasks via contract development and additional hardware for testing purposes. The Kickstarter campaign features a unique “backer booster” concept – as more individuals pledge to the campaign, additional rewards are unlocked for everyone who has pledged, regardless of amount.
More articles about A Druid's Duel