As Koru, you must harness the power of color to defeat the Bleakness and make Colortown vibrant once again. A charming blend of modern platforming and multicolored style, The Last Tinker is a one-of-a-kind adventure.
“Early feedback from our players, press and YouTubers honored us with numerous references to the all time such as Jak and Daxter and Banjo Kazooie,” says Johannes Roth, CEO of Mimimi Productions. “We aim to pass on the legacy of these classics because we believe gamers of all ages will enjoy the unique blend of visual styles and the accessible modern gameplay of The Last Tinker: City of Colors.”
Oren Tversky, VP of Unity Games admits that he and his team “have been blown away by how a small indie team can create such an ambitious 3D platform adventure. The Last Tinker: City of Colors, heralds everything we look for in a Unity Games release - solid gameplay, intuitive controls and most of all - originality”.
- Colorful and joyous out-of-this-world HD environments
- A cast of strange hand drawn off-beat characters
- Over 8 hours of action-packed puzzle and fighting gameplay
- Captivating story-line covering present-day issues on culture and racism
- Color blind mode for people with red-green color blindness
- Full Xbox 360 controller support on PC/Linux and DualShock 3 controller support on Mac
- Lots of Steam trading cards, badges, emoticons and profile background
- Cloud saving and Big Picture support via Steam
The Last Tinker: City of Colors, will debut on console and digital download service Steam for PC, Mac and Linux.
More articles about The Last Tinker: City of Colors