Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is known for, five new characters and six new stages have been added for even more fighting mayhem, with rebalanced gameplay and original modes topping off this ultimate offering. Further details on the exciting new modes and gameplay features will be announced in the coming months.
Making her first brief appearance in a Street Fighter game as a non-playable character in Street Fighter Alpha 3, where she was seen as one of M. Bison’s Dolls, Decapre now joins the fight!
Although a partial mask hides a giant burn mark located on this Russian beauty’s face, challengers will be scarred by her quick and elusive scramble moves as well as her psycho power infused attacks, which allow her to share her pain with her opponents. Players can get their claws on Decapre and the rest of the all-star lineup in Ultra Street Fighter IV when the game begins releasing
- New Characters: Five new characters, including Poison, Hugo, Elena, Rolento, and an all-new unannounced character join the fight, complete with their own unique play styles… bringing the current roster count to a massive 44 characters.
- New Stages: Six new battle environments: Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe, and Jurassic Era Research Facility, have been added for even more visual variety.
- Rebalanced Gameplay: Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV: AE’s original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever.
- New Modes and Features: Yet to be announced brand new modes and features further add to the suite of gameplay options.
- Disc and Digital Delivery: Available as both a downloadable upgrade and full retail product, making it easy for veterans and newcomers to experience the fight of the century.
Owners of Super Street Fighter IV or Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will be able to download Ultra Street Fighter IV as a $14.99/€14.99 digital upgrade for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in early June 2014. The PC digital upgrade for $14.99/€14.99 and the PC full digital bundle for $29.99/€29.99 will both be available in August 2014. Also in August, PS3 and Xbox 360 users can purchase the retail versions of the game for $39.99/€39.99. PS3 users will also be able to download the full version of the game in August for $39.99/€39.99. Players who purchase the retail (PS3, Xbox 360) or full digital bundle (PS3, PC) will receive all previously released costumes for the series (a $40/€40 value), making this the definitive version of Street Fighter IV!
More articles about Ultra Street Fighter IV