WildStar’s iconic visual style and “Momentum Mechanics” immerse players in a deep world stacked with content, challenges and rewards that respond to the play style choices of individual players. Depending on a combination of faction, race, class and path, WildStar will present gamers with unending surprises, mini-quests and challenges, ensuring that their experiences are fun and fresh.
WildStar takes place on the planet Nexus, a mysterious world vacated by the ancient Elden but left rich with treasures and technologies to discover and acquire.
Players who pre-order (starting March 19 for $59.99) have early access to several closed and open beta events and will receive a variety of exclusive in-game items and perks, including:
- Early game access beginning Tuesday, May 31 (three days prior to the game’s official launch).
- An exclusive Rocket House
- A mini-ship housing decoration, which grants players additional rest experience points.
- A 10-slot storage bag to increase character inventory
- The opportunity to reserve character and guild names prior to launch.
WildStar will be available in two versions. The Standard Edition includes the game, 30 days of play time, and three 7-day friend passes, as well as an Eldan-themed Housing Décor item. For an additional $15, the Digital Deluxe version of WildStar includes all elements of the Standard Edition as well as an even larger package of exclusive content: an Eldan Hoverboard, a unique costume, a unique Eldan player title and a limited-edition Eldan dye set.
More articles about WildStar