After rescuing people from a bus wreck, 24-year-old Delsin Rowe discovers that he can control and transform into smoke. Could he have absorbed this power from one of the passengers of the wreckage?
It's been seven years since the last game, and the world has changed. Anyone who shows signs of being a "bio-terrorist" is handed to the Department of Unified Protection (DUP). Delsin is caught in the dragnet.
The path, gameplay and story depend on decisions that you make along the way. As you play, you'll explore many of Seattle's landmarks.
Day One patches are not exactly a novelty anymore and InFamous: Second Son will be no exception. The 300Mb patch will add balance tweaks, graphical improvements, and adjustments to the game (boss fights for example), but also open up 19 "free" new 'Paper Trail' missions, for a total of about five extra hours of gameplay. This bundle will further explain why Seattle has been occupied by the D.U.P.
These missions will be spread out over six weeks, with pieces unlocking every week, and will have you explore the world of InFamous: Second Son in-game as well as on the web.
InFamous: Second Son v1.01 Patch Notes:
Cole’s Legacy Content Pack
- FREE with pre-order
- Explore the events immediately following inFAMOUS 2
- Work with an investigative reporter to understand the source of conduit powers
- 4 story missions, approximately 1 hour of gameplay
inFAMOUS Paper Trail Storyline
- FREE bonus missions and exclusive web content
- Innovative online and in-game story arc co-developed by Sucker Punch and 42 Entertainment
- Manga and murder, follow the trail of origami doves to discover the full story behind the D.U.P.’s occupation of Seattle.
- 19 story missions and corresponding web-based investigations, approximately 5 hours of unique gameplay.
- Normal difficulty has been slightly increased to challenge the player’s mastery of their powers
- Expert difficulty has been fine-tuned to ensure it is the best experience for skilled gamers
- Karma progression extended to support longer playtime
- The boss fights have been re-tuned for difficulty and fun
- More dynamic boss behaviors and attacks
Pedestrians and DUPs
- Engine performance tweaks to allow for more life and activity in the city
- Increased pedestrian and traffic density and variety
- Increased pedestrian-related karmic opportunities
- Post-story enemy activity and D.U.P. raids
- Graphics and performance improvements
- Fixes for a small number of infrequent blocking bugs
- PSN integration to support Paper Trail DLC
More articles about InFamous: Second Son