Using ZeniMax Online’s Megaserver technology, players will join one connected world with a built in social network that lets them stay up-to-date with everything their friends are doing. Megaserver technology avoids the hassle of shard selection and makes The Elder Scrolls Online one of the most socially enabled games ever created. Whether playing alone, or with hundreds of friends, players can develop their own style of play as they embark upon an epic quest across Tamriel.
The ESO North American and European megaservers open at 7:00 AM EDT, Sunday March 30th.
- North America (East): 7:00 AM EDT, Sunday March 30th
- UK/IE: 12:00 PM WEST, Sunday March 30th
- Central Europe: 1:00 PM CEST, Sunday March 30th
- Sydney, Australia: 10:00 PM AEDT, Sunday March 30th
- Singapore: 7:00 PM SGT, Sunday March 30th
If you have 3-day Early Access, you may log into the game starting at 7:00 AM EDT, Tuesday April 1st.
- North America (East): 7:00 AM EDT, Tuesday April 1st
- UK/IE: 12:00 PM WEST, Tuesday April 1st
- Central Europe: 1:00 PM CEST, Tuesday April 1st
- Sydney, Australia: 10:00 PM AEDT, Tuesday April 1st
- Singapore: 7:00 PM SGT, Tuesday April 1st
Once you complete the pre-purchase from the ESO online store or enter a 3 / 5 day Early Access pre-order code via your account page, simply log in to your account from Thursday 27th March onwards and follow the prompts to begin downloading the game client.
If you have the live beta client, you can simply patch it up to the launch build starting on Thursday the 27th of March.
More articles about The Elder Scrolls Online