Air Conflicts: Vietnam offers a popular combination of aircraft simulator and arcade gameplay set in the midst of the Vietnam War, one of the most explosive and violent wars of all time. You are Joe Thompson, a courageous and determined pilot in the US Navy fighting for the ideals of his country. You can also take on the role of Nguyen Toon, a brave Vietnamese pilot trying to fight off the invaders in the “Lost Letters” campaign.
In the dramatic single-player campaign, players can pilot over 20 helicopters and airplanes, each authentic down to the last detail. Before missions begin, players can choose which weapons to mount on their squadron aircraft and freely switch between them during battle, allowing players to execute different strategies to defeat their opponents.
Additionally, gamers can take optional assignments to delve deeper into the story of the game, as well as prove their mettle in rescue and battle assignments.
With three action-packed multiplayer modes - Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag - avid pilots can compete against their friends and show them who the real fighter ace is!
- Immerse yourself in a captivating and emotional story of the war's dramatic moments.
- Master special helicopter missions.
- Fly unique & iconic aircraft from the Vietnam era.
- Complete the thrilling campaigns or prove your worth in a variety of multiplayer modes with up to 8 players.
New PS4 Exclusive Features:
- Play as Nguyen An Toon - a legendary Vietnamese ace - in the brand new additional "Lost Letters" campaign!
- Improved controls and revamped enemy AI puts you at the heart of the action!
- Bigger maps, an enhanced particle system and improved sound effects make the experience more intense!
More articles about Air Conflicts: Vietnam