In an asteroid belt of a forgotten galaxy, a lone mining vessel strikes a rich vein of Deadrock. A gold rush is created from nothing and a new frontier of space is ripe for harvesting. You and a small crew arrive to find the area teeming with corporations, miners, and pirates all competing for control over the valuable resource.
Make a name for yourself by battling pirates and aliens for control of mines, run missions for the three main factions, or go it alone and plunder your way to infamy. You will need to build and customize your own ship. Take a slow moving cargo ship for lots of trading or a speedster built to run down and board other ships. Hire and train the perfect crew with hundreds of different abilities and specialization options -- without the limitations of locked-in classes, the possibilities are endless. Battle it out with the denizens of Deadrock Divide in turn-based tactical combat.
- Single-player mode only (for now)
- Variety of gameplay locations: dock at space stations, land on asteroids, board other ships
- Three different main factions to align with by completing missions
- Turn-based tactical battles against aliens, pirates & enemy factions
- Build and customize your own ship from nose to tail
- Assemble a crew from mercenaries throughout the asteroid belt
- Train or hire your ship's crew with hundreds of different abilities and specializations
- Craft parts, weapons, fancy ammunition and more
Deadrock Divide will be showing an alpha version soon at PAX East in the Indie Megabooth.
More articles about Deadrock Divide