In BattleBlock Theater you will be able to experience technologically evil cats, friendship, betrayal, co-optional justice, and several other forms of visual and audible stimulation.
- Weapon switching! Players can now switch between a primary and secondary weapon in game!
- New Cat Guard enemies throughout Story Mode.
- Steam Workshop integration for sharing user created levels.
- Steam Inventory integration for trading! This allows users to trade and sell weapons, prisoners, gems and yarn via Steam.
- X input, Direct Input, and Keyboard/Mouse support.
Fans can now sign up for a closed beta which will start on March 24, 2014 through March 31, 2014.
BattleBlock Theater is currently available worldwide on Xbox Live for 1200 Microsoft Points (approximately $15).
More articles about BattleBlock Theater