Ethan: Meteor Hunter mixes puzzles and platformers core action mechanics with an innovative mechanic: telekinesia. Ethan can pause time and move objects around in order to solve puzzles and get though 3 different worlds and 50 levels with dynamic use of physics giving multiple gameplay and solving possibilities.
PS Vita version features touch screen and rear touch pad to manipulate objects.
PS Plus members can claim a 20% discount for the launch week and the game is of course cross buy with the PS3 version!
Ethan: Meteor Hunter will be available for $9.99/£7.99/9.99EUR!
- Unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles to race through a gauntlet of ruthless hazards
- Difficult without frustration as you respawn instantly: you don't know it yet, but you'll love killing Ethan
- Pause time and move a wide array of objects with their different properties to build the solution you want, nothing is scripted: levels can be solved in multiple ways.
- Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds
- Hardcore completionist gamers wanted - getting all the fragments, 100% of the achievements and secret bonuses
- Time-attack, fragment collection or minimum number of pause goals in each level
- Leaderboards - once you've mastered the levels, will you be the fastest one?
- Immersive soundtrack by Joachim "Cheun" Neuville
More articles about Ethan: Meteor Hunter