Panzer Tactics HD offers all the tactical depth and the hard-hitting gameplay of the original with progressive levels of difficulty and three single-player campaigns with over 60 hours of gameplay to provide a real challenge. Featuring a full graphical makeover with the familiar tactical depth that made the 2007 version so popular.
In 1939, German troops attack Poland and plunge Europe into the World War II. Panzer Tactics HD picks up the story here, giving you the chance to experience intense battles in three extensive campaigns with more than 150 units and countless tactical options, offering hours of gaming fun. Relive the offensive of the German troops, the Soviet counter-attack and the liberation of Europe by the Allied Forces across three campaigns.
Prove yourself against opponents in more than 30 missions with additional scenarios. Varying terrain, weather and the morale of your troops turn each battle into a challenge, ensuring that no two matches are alike. The enemy will mercilessly exploit any tactical misstep in order to defeat you!
The Panzer Tactics HD Closed-Beta has started and will continue until the 1st of May.
The raffles on Twitter and Facebook have ended. However, those of you who haven’t gotten a key still have the chance to enter Beta! Simply send an email with the subject line “Panzer Tactics HD Closed Beta” to PanzerTactics-Beta@bitcomposer.com. From today on until April 30th we will be giving out a limited amount of keys to interested tacticians.
- Three exciting single-player campaigns on the sides of the Germany Army, the Soviet Red Army and the Western Allied Forces.
- More than 30 nerve-wracking missions, including covert operations behind enemy lines.
- Over 150 different units at sea, on land and in the air.
- Thrilling tactical battles: Turn-based battles with great depth.
- More than 30 heroic officers that help motivate your units.
- Use different terrain, weather and the seasons to your advantage.
- Challenging battles: Each turn must be carefully considered and can be the deciding factor between victory and defeat.
- High replay value: Fight exciting battles in scenarios against the AI.
More articles about Panzer Tactics DS