As Koru, you must harness the power of color to defeat the Bleakness and make Colortown vibrant once again. A charming blend of modern platforming and multicolored style, The Last Tinker is a one-of-a-kind adventure.
- Colorful and joyous out-of-this-world HD environments
- A cast of strange hand drawn off-beat characters
- Over 8 hours of action-packed puzzle and fighting gameplay
- Captivating story-line covering present-day issues on culture and racism
- Color blind mode for people with red-green color blindness
- Full Xbox 360 controller support on PC/Linux and DualShock 3 controller support on Mac
- Lots of Steam trading cards, badges, emoticons and profile background
- Cloud saving and Big Picture support via Steam
The Last Tinker: City of Colors, will debut on console and digital download service Steam for PC, Mac and Linux.
More articles about The Last Tinker: City of Colors