Set in 17th century Caribbean, where unspeakable riches drew many European powers and pirates into a great fight, the game lets players decide their own role and create their own pirate adventure.
You can help shape ‘Caribbean!’ for the better, as it is in continuous development and available at a discounted price until the game's release.
What's already in the game:
- Naval battles with controllable ships. There are several types of damage that ships can deal and take; Ships can lose sails and be caught on fire.
- Players can purchase unique upgrades for their ships, like a more solid hull, fire protection, damage reduction for their crew and a greater chance to set enemy ships on fire and so on.
- Ability to improve ship artillery and ship's crew.
- A set of special perks available for player's character.
Plans for the near future:
- Battle planning with squad management.
- Improved boarding system with new locations.
- New production and trading system.
- Meta-goals for each faction, that provide a player with global goals. If player completes them, the game is considered finished in a way. Like foundation of Franco-American alliance or repulsing English punitive expedition against pirates.
- Adding fortress and siege artillery for city assaults.
More articles about Caribbean!