Players can choose from three character classes—brigand (strength), rogue (stealth), or sorcerer (magic), each with unique storylines and adventures—in one of the largest retro role-playing experiences ever.
Blending familiar aspects such as turn-based combat and spell casting along with puzzles to solve and epic adventures, this game can be considered a spiritual heir to yesteryear's heroic quests and gaming campaigns. Adventurers are invited to explore a world of hand-drawn wonder as they wind their way through trap-infested dungeons and battle slavering beasts with swords or custom-made spells while relieving unsuspecting townsfolk of their treasure.
Featuring dozens of NPCs, customizable skills, and caravans' worth of loot to hijack, you're invited to slice, steal, and fast-talk your way to infamy. Being bad has never felt so good!
“Imagine if Game of Thrones and The Secret of Monkey Island had a bastard child; that’s exactly what Quest for Infamy is: funny, irreverent and at times a little raunchy. In short, the kind of game you always wanted to play as a kid, but your parents probably wouldn’t let you!" That's how Infamous Quests CEO and co-founder Steven Alexander describes his latest tongue-in-cheek retro role playing adventure game.
- Humorous retro fantasy RPG packed with adventure, puzzles, combat and spellcasting
- Play as one of three anti-heroes with unique quests: Brigand, Rogue or Sorcerer
- Use swords, spells or wits to blaze a path to victory: Styles vary with every play
- Hand-drawn world seamlessly blends role-playing and adventure
- Over 50 NPCs and 200 rooms to explore and interact with
- Customize your own spells, skills and adventures
More articles about Quest For Infamy