In the midst of all this bloodshed and chaos, will Chizuru find love?
While in manufacturing, Aksys Games found that one of the limited edition components was not up to our standards. In order to give fans the limited edition they deserve, we have decided to delay the ship date of Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi Limited Edition to May 20, 2014 to correct the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience to all our fans. Rest assured we are working as quickly as we can to resolve this issue. Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.
The standard edition and PlayStation Network version will still be released on May 6, 2014 as scheduled.
- More Than Just One Story - This choose-your-own-adventure-style game offers players a chance to choose one of six possible love interests. Playing through the main game unlocks the “Stories of the Shinsengumi”: Several additional events that add roughly 20 hours of content.
- A Modern-Day Tale - Playing through “Stories of the Shinsengumi” can also unlock more content, including a series of short stories written specifically for this game about the Hakuoki cast in a modern-day Japanese high school!
- Media Gallery - Get up close and personal with your favorite scenes from main game and the “Stories of the Shinsengumi” added content!
- Available DLC - Download Hakuoki’s massive art gallery archives and view your favorite characters in a variety of outfits. If you’re desperate for more adventures, there will be DLC side stories to scratch that itch as well!
- Engage the Characters - Watch your favorite characters come to life as they converse with you with expressions!
More articles about Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi