The world has been overrun by flesh-hungry zombies, and you're stranded in the middle of a post-apocalyptic city with no way out. Are you going to just stand there and get eaten, and turn into a brainless living dead creature too? Not likely.
The city is a mess after the zombie apocalypse struck, so you need to be agile as well as fast as you attempt to sprint through the crowds of undead assailants. Falling over an obstacles or running head-long into abandoned cars is a sure way to get caught by the legions of zombies, so you must dodge, sprint slide, jump and dive to find a clear and safe path.
Be careful how much you exert yourself, though. This is a big city, and it's packed with hungry zombies. Every move you make, punch your throw or guitar you swing will cost you energy. Find yourself exhausted too quickly, and you'll be an easy meal for the army of undead attackers.
In Z-Run, you never stand still. Anyone who does, winds up dead. Stay on your toes if you want to stay alive in this thrilling action-runner game.
The game main theme was made by The Spin Wires, am awesome band from Buffalo, NY.
- Defend yourself with items you find in the city, and with guns, blades and bats
- Melee attacks keep you running for longer as you knock zombies off their feet with a slide attack.
- Be careful not to go too crazy! Every move you make tires you out, and becoming exhausted is a sure way to get eaten.
- Multiple routes to take as you sprint through the city, and exploration is an essential part of survival during the undead armageddon.
- Multiple characters, each with own distinct melee attack
- Upgrade and customize your character
- Campaign and endless survival mode
- Compete and collaborate with your PlayStation Network friends with street records scoreboards and using “near” for useful items exchange.
More articles about ZRun