A terrible pandemic is turning all of humanity into the Dissolved – the sick whose deliria provide them with supernatural cognitive powers... but also steer them towards a gruesome death.
The root of this illness seems to be the Great Wave, an inexplicable chain of natural disasters that destroyed all energy sources and communications and plunged the world into a chaos ruthlessly controlled by both the authorities and the army alike.
So the player will have to help Michael, a man with no past, recover his identity and decode the events that brought the world to the edge of collapse. Because, if Michael doesn’t hurry, he won’t be able to avoid the impending moment of dead synchronicity... when Time itself dissolves.
The Kickstarter campaign, finishing next Saturday April 12th, has just surpassed US $27,900 of its $45,000 goal (+62%). Therefore, these last 5 days will be decisive for the future of the game.
Fictiorama Studios also announced a Linux version of their 2D point and click graphic adventure game is now included in the main goal of their Kickstarter campaign.
- Classic point and click interface
- 2D graphics featuring a unique, expressionist style
- Stunning dystopian sci-fi plot
- Mature content featuring a dark, bloodstained story
- Atmospheric soundtrack composed by the indie rock band Kovalski
- Old school, progressive “open-world” immersive experience
- HD cutscenes
More articles about Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today