Participate in a ride to infiltrate and overtake the 510s, a gang involving Detroit's illegal street racers. Your plan is to race underground to build a reputation and then sabotage their activities across the U.S. Maneuver through New York City and Los Angeles, cruise down Miami Beach or trek through the plateaus of Monument Valley. Each location has a set of surprises and driving challenges. On your journey, encounter other players on the road, who can be worthy companions or future rivals.
The Crew, initially planned for release in fiscal year 2013-14 (Q1 2014), then delayed, is now scheduled for launch Fall 2014.
The Crew is now available for pre-order in two different editions for Xbox One and PS4.
- The Limited Edition will grant early access to rides that will prepare gamers for any road - and off-road - conditions. Players who pre-order this edition will receive early access to the BMW Z4 sDrive35is, Mini Cooper S, and Dodge Ram SRT-10 and their respective sets of full custom and performance parts.
- The Muscle Edition, which can only be pre-ordered at GameStop, will include all early unlock content from the Limited Edition and will also grant exclusive early access to the 2015 Ford Mustang GT.
Both Editions include 10,000 bonus Crew Credits.
- Never Drive Alone: Build your crew of four through bonding or intense rivalry.
- Unprecendented Scope and Variety: The entire U.S. is your driving playground. Every type of terrain available is yours to master, from downtown streets and race tracks to cornfields, canyons and desert dunes.
- The Experience Continues: Continue the experience on iOS, Android devices, and on the web to tinker with your ride or send your crew on jobs to gain more XP and parts.
- Prepare for the Next Job: A tuning system allows you to collect parts and customize licensed cars.
More articles about The Crew