Resembling the third-person shooter style of Gears of War, Dizzel bolsters a variety of powerful weapons from assault rifles and shotguns to massive swords and axes to slay your enemies. Combined with a variety of unlockable skills and power ups, the bloodthirsty soldiers of Dizzel leave only a trail of carnage and bodies in their wake.
One of Dizzel's biggest draws is its visceral, hardcore action, featuring 'Executions' where players have the ability to do a variety of unique fatalities on nearly dead foes depending on the character and weapon they are using. The creators of Mortal Kombat would truly be proud of the brutal and sadistic nature of the fatalities that Dizzel unleashes to its players. From unloading your assault rifle in the face of your enemy to hacking them into bits with a giant axe, Dizzel's bloodlust knows no bounds.
Once ready for battle, Dizzel features multiple exciting and unique game modes to unleash your onslaught of destruction, such as Predator Mode, where the player becomes an unstoppable force with intense boosts in speed and attack damage, not to mention a giant ninja sword for dicing through enemies. If this mode doesn't satisfy your need for carnage enough, then take turns hunting down your foes as mechanized war machines. These killer sentinels know no mercy as they laugh at your attempts to destroy them with mere bullets while chopping you in two. For the more traditional shooter fans, Dizzel comes equipped with a standard array of other game modes such as Team Deathmatch and Demolition as well. So have no fear, Dizzel will sate your thirst for lead pumping action no matter what type of shooter fan you may be.
- Fatalities!: Only shooting your enemies to death is for newbies. Pull off brutal executions to finish off your enemies before their teammates can revive them.
- Take Cover: Pop in and out from cover with guns blazing like you are in an old school John Woo movie.
- Blind Fire: Unleash a barrage of bullets at your enemies from the safety of being behind cover. Aiming is overrated anyway.
- GAME MODES
- Killer Sentinels: Each team takes turns as the killer sentinel war machines whereby the opposing team just needs to try to survive by any means necessary.
- Predator Mode: Be the Ninja, each player Is randomly selected between rounds to be the 'BOSS' with tremendous speed and massive stat boosts
- 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2: Choose your partner wisely and watch each other's back otherwise you both might just take an axe in it.
- Team Death Match, Demolition and More.
More articles about Dizzel