In Futuridium you are a lone starship pilot who gets lost in a dimensional loop just before a big space battle. With a limited and constantly depleting energy bar, your only hope is to fly as fast as possible over enormous space dreadnoughts and destroy power cubes to replenish your energy tank and reveal the dreadnought’s power core, which must be destroyed to move on to the next ship.
You have no power-ups and limited control over your speed, so you can only count on your reflexes, your dual lasers, the nimbleness of your starship, and the ability to turn 180° on the spot — an essential technique when navigating the dreadnoughts’ intricate passages.
Futuridium’s gameplay is heavily score based; you can gain big multipliers by destroying cubes and chaining cubes together. You can play it safe, but only taking big risks and learning the right path on the dreadnoughts will lead you to the top of the online leaderboards.
And about the PS4 version, here’s what you can expect:
- 1080p in glorious 60 frames per second
- Even more dazzling visual effects thanks to the PS4's added power
- Leaderboards shared with the PS Vita version
- Cool DualShock 4 features
- Full sharing support so you can stream your best run
- Simultaneous PS Vita / PS4 launch
- Cross bu
More articles about Futuridium EP Deluxe