Blast your way through decimated urban landscapes at incredible speeds while switching between robot and tank modes to rain punishment on endless waves of mechanical foes. MechRunner features exciting, non-stop action, stunning 3D visuals and a Hollywood-style soundtrack.
Spark Plug Games is excited to partner with veteran film industry concept artist Josh Nizzi (Avengers, Iron Man, Transformers) to bring the world of MechRunner to life.
With three days to go on its Kickstarter campaign, Spark Plug Games need a little extra push to make it to their $25,000 goal (currently at $23k).
Among the rewards offered by the team, backers will have an opportunity to play the game early, receive exclusive in-game content, the game’s soundtrack, t-shirts, and more, as well as limited edition collectable statues and even a chance to collaborate with the team to create new game content.
- Switch between mech and tank modes on-the-fly
- Slice & dice enemy units with your sword
- Rescue civilians for extra points and awards
- Access an extensive arsenal of weapons, customizations, and power-ups
- Unique environments that blend seamlessly together
- Numerous enemy types each with different tactics (and weaknesses)
- Epic boss battles
- A dynamically shifting environment offers unexpected obstacles, cover and danger
- Unlockable skins, upgrades, and achievements
More articles about MechRunner