In Swords & Soldiers, players can acquire resources, assemble armies, thwart enemies and dominate opponents, while earning up to 20 PlayStation Network trophies. As players advance, new modes and minigames will be unlocked. Gameplay is available in single and local and online multiplayer modes. To play online, players can enter Matchmaking Mode at any time. Once a suitable opponent is found, the current gameplay will be paused until the battle is completed. With Matchmaking Mode, there is no waiting to battle and no break in the strategy action.
Ronimo and Two Tribes have teamed up and upgraded Swords & Soldiers so it feels right at home on Wii U! It’s still as fun as ever, but now also makes use of the Wii U GamePad and HD capabilities of the system.
Swords & Soldiers HD will be available on May 22nd via the Wii U's eShop for the low price of just $2,99 / €2,99!
- Strategic console fun like you’ve never seen before!
- Command Aztecs, Vikings and Chinese in 30 missions!
- Compete in ruthless online multiplayer matches!
- Endlessly challenging single player skirmish battles!
- Play against your friends in split screen multiplayer!
- Collect tricky trophies!
- Vibrant HD graphics!
- Playable on Wii U with custom touch scheme on GamePad and with Wii remote on TV.
- Multiplayer mode combining gamepad and TV.
- High res HD graphics compared to SD Wii release.
More articles about Swords & Soldiers