The orcs of Tanoroth are on the march, wielding magic never seen before: bloody, deadly, reality‐bending. The free nations of Rivellon are about to fall beneath their blades. Yet there are two unlikely heroes who can resist this savage magic: a condemned warrior released from his chains and a mystic heroine restored to life. Will they be strong enough to cope with the sins of their past? And will they be strong enough to counter the even greater threat that hides behind the marching orcs?
Of the 3,000 English-language units of the Collector's Edition, 1,500 have been claimed by Kickstarter backers. The remaining 1,500 are available for 69.99 EUR, exclusively at the official Larian website.
With just a couple thousand physical copies available for purchase and absolutely packed with content, the Collector's Edition is a must-have for any Divinity fan - or any RPG aficionado.
Inside you'll find:
- Two copies of Divinity: Original Sin for co-op adventuring
- Digital copies of Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity
- Recipe cards to help you craft in-game
- A cloth map of Rivellon
- A two-sided A2 poster
- A Soundtrack CD
- An Original Sin-themed playing card deck
- Premium-quality RPG dice set with pouch
- A Sticker pac
Larian has also updated the Early Access version of Steam, which now includes:
- Mac & PC players can now play together.
- New 'Laptop Optimized' mode will keep your game running smoothly, whether you're travelling by air, sky, or sea. Touchpad control support is also added.
- Steam Cloud saves are active, so you can continue playing your savegames from several devices.
- The AI now adapts its tactics to players and the environment, and it can also make use of potions and special arrows.
- The treasure generation has been completely revamped
- Pouches allow you to easily organize items in your inventory.
- The skill & spell abilities have been revised to better support classless character builds
- Skills and spells can now be “unlearned" and also have requirements
- 10 extra talents have been added. Talents now also have requirements
- New skill effects have been added. Go on, summon a spider!
- Several quality-of-life improvements including inventory sorting, context-sensitive item menus, a dialog log, action-point usage previews, the ability to use objects from another character’s inventory and more
- Numerous bug fixes and balancing changes
More articles about Divinity: Original Sin