In Jet Car Stunts the players control a Jet Car – the combination of a formula racing car and a jet plane that lets them perform nearly impossible gravity-defying stunts, like driving through loops, jumping over incredible distances, corkscrew maneuvers, drifting near the edge of the racing track, … all of that in supersonic speed, miles above the ground.
Jet Car Stunts has three different game modes where the aim is to finish the race using boost, sheer skill and ability.
Grip Games is developing a brand new version of the popular game, with next-gen graphics, new cars, new tracks, new game modes, asynchronous multiplayer experience and gamepad support.
Already available on PC, Jet Car Stunts will be released on the PS3 and Vita system in July, supporting cross-play feature and being available as cross-buy.
The PS4 version will follow in August and will offer next-gen features, such a richer graphics and 1080p/60fps gameplay, with Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions also planned.
- Compete with the Jet Cars in three different game modes and show them all how you measure up.
- Reach the unreachable in the new Puzzle Mode, while staying on the track!
- Experience the game now with beautiful, improved HD graphics and an integrated damage system that makes your stunts look even more spectacular!
- Set the fastest times! Pit yourself against the best of the best, beat the times of your opponents and set yourself apart from all the rest!
- Test your skills in multiple, challenging levels of difficulty!
- 36 extraordinary courses that are more foe than friend!
More articles about Jet Car Stunts