Europa Universalis IV is an empire-building strategy game that allows players to tell their own stories, determining the course of international events as they see fit. Whether a ruler rises to power via bloodshed and expansion, or simply conquers the market and buys out the competition, Europa Universalis welcomes tyrants of all types.
The expansion Wealth of Nations allows you to create trade conflicts in secret, steal from your competitors with the use of privateers, use peace treaties to gain trade power and create a new trade capital to strengthen your grasp over trade.
The age of exploration is brought to life in this epic game of trade, diplomacy, warfare and exploration. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to rule an empire that lasts through the ages.
Cold hard cash is king, may the richest empire win.
In order to keep pre-orders free of the trade conflicts and questionable market practices featured in the game, Paradox is taking pre-orders through its newly revamped website and digital storefront.
The expansion will feature:
- Use covert diplomatic action to create trade conflicts: Bring out your negotiating skills and explore new diplomatic ways to justify and force trade conflicts against your competition. The actions are executed covert style in order to secure your place as a great trade empire of the period.
- Steal from your competitors with the use of privateers: Dare to hire privateers that will steal trade from your competitors by leaching trade into a pirate nation. But if you do, know that this will increase the risk of war since your competitors will get a just cause for war.
- Create a new trade capital & strengthen your trade: Designate a specific port as your main trade capital, separately from your country’s capital, in a coastal province within the same continent.
- Improved trading in inland nodes. Merchants placed in inland trade nodes gets increased bonus in proportion to your country’s trade efficiency and will increases your possibilities to trade in faraway inland trade nodes.
- Establish East India Companies - Strengthen your trade network and reach faraway lands by establishing East India Companies.
Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations will be given the (trade) stamp of approval for download from digital portals ($9.99).
More articles about Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations