Transistor will seamlessly integrate thoughtful strategic planning into a fast-paced action experience, complete with a melding of responsive gameplay and rich storytelling.
In Transistor, players assume the role of a young woman who gains control of a powerful weapon after assailants nearly kill her with it. She must fight against forces that will stop at nothing to recover the weapon. During the course of the adventure, players piece together the Transistor's mysteries.
Transistor is now available for pre-order on PSN or Steam, or you can preorder the game plus the Transistor Original Soundtrack!
The Transistor Original Soundtrack will be released on our May 20 launch day for $9.99 for the digital version, and $14.99 for digital + compact disc. It will be available on Steam stand-alone and bundled with the game, and on this web site. The Transistor Original Soundtrack features more than 60 minutes of music created for the game by Supergiant’s Darren Korb, with vocals by Ashley Barrett.
The OST includes an exclusive bonus track, “Signals”, created especially for this release. We will have the OST available digitally on May 20, and the physical CD will ship soon after. If you preorder the disc, you will get the digital download immediately as of May 20.
Transistor for PlayStation 4 Features
- DualShock 4 Light Bar flashes in sync with the Transistor’s speech
- More than 30 Trophies (including a Platinum Trophy)
- Remote Play & Share Button support (standard for PS4 games)
Transistor for PC Features
- Full controller support & fully remappable controls
- Steamworks support including cloud saves, achievements, & trading cards
- DRM-free: You can play the game offline if you want
PC Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- CPU: 2.6GHz Dual Core CPU or greater
- RAM: 4GB or greater
- GPU: 1GB Video RAM or greater, e.g. Intel HD Graphics 3000, Nvidia 9400 GT, AMD HD 5450
- Hard Drive Space: 4GB free
Transistor will be available as digital download for $19.99.
More articles about Transistor