Ridge Racer Driftopia distils the franchise’s high octane experience to the essential elements of driving, drifting, and destruction, with upgraded visuals that make every spinning wheel or gleaming fender shimmer with life. Players will be challenged to shave seconds off of each other’s lap times as they tear up the streets and punch holes in solid concrete to reveal vital shortcuts. Beat other players’ times to climb the global rankings, level up cars and earn booster cards to get the performance edge over the competition.
Bandai Namco Games announced that Ridge Racer Driftopia’s open beta will be finished in 60 days, and wanted to take this opportunity to thank all its players for their permanent support and dedication! All the feedbacks will be taken into account for the upcoming projects.
By August 15th, servers will be turned off and the game will no longer be in Early Access.
- The first ever free-to-play Ridge Racer game with in-game transactions, free download for PS3 and PC (via Steam)
- The series’ signature drifting and arcade handling are at the heart of the perfectly tuned gameplay experience
- Upgraded visuals, with enhanced lighting and destruction effects to make the most of the destructible cars and highly detailed environments
- Over 20 cars and 10 tracks from day one, with daily booster cards and repair kits, plus much more additional content available in-game
- Addictive Spirit Career mode with bonuses, points, and challenges to unlock, and strategic decisions to make as players climb the global rankings, level up their cars, and earn booster cards for valuable in-game advantages
- Asynchronous multiplayer lets players race to shave seconds of the times of other players’ ghost cars even when offline
- Award System rewarding you for drifting, avoiding damages and more.
More articles about Ridge Racer Driftopia