Follow Nick Ramos, a young mechanic with a strange tattoo and a mysterious past who must escape the city before a military strike wipes the city off the map. Nick joins other survivors to stay alive and fight their way out.
Dead Rising 3 features a world that's bigger than the first two titles combined, representing a benchmark for open-world gameplay. Explore the vast city seamlessly with fast load times, staying immersed in the action and impressive visuals. Overwhelming zombie hordes with shared awareness force you to employ all your combat skills and creativity to stay alive.
If you’re eagerly anticipating the release of Dead Rising 3 on PC, you’ll definitely want to jump on today’s 24-Hour Steam Sale, which knocks a whopping 25% off the game’s pre-order price, but just for the next 24 hours. That also of course means that, as of now, you can pre-order the game!
PC gamers will be able to experience the hordes of horror at high PC resolutions with upgraded textures on characters, backgrounds and in-game objects.
Dead Rising 3 for PC will include Steam platform support with Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Trading Cards, global leaderboards and full game controller support. Also compatible with the keyboard and mouse, players will be able to toggle back and forth between the two in real time.
Dead Rising 3 will be available for $49.99.
You can create an almost limitless variety of combo weapons. A sledgehammer or a saw might not hold off the zombie horde, but fuse them, and you'll have a fearsome sledge saw. As you progress, combination weapons become more deadly.
Dead Rising 3 also emphasizes vehicles, but zombies cling to cars, and that affects the vehicle's steering physics.
Newcomers to the series can explore at their own pace and enjoy the streamlined save system. Veteran players face tough zombies in Nightmare mode, which features a countdown clock.
- Welcome to Los Perdidos Set 10 years after the events in Fortune City players are taken to the massive open and infected world of Los Perdidos while being immersed in action and stunning visuals.
- All the survival horror action comes to PC Fully optimized to run at a high resolution, the PC release includes full Steam and game controller support.
- More zombies than ever before The zombies are smarter and deadlier than ever with intelligent AI and shared awareness forcing players to employ all their cunning skills and creativity to stay alive.
- Hundreds of unique combo weapons and vehicles Combine and customize hundreds of pieces found throughout the sandbox world including the gruesome Boom Cannon weapon or the Party Slapper vehicle.
- Face the horror alone or with a friend Join forces with a friend for endless zombie killing mayhem and earn experience points that carry back to your single player experience.
More articles about Dead Rising 3