Kyn is set in an original and unique fantasy world where magic and the environment work hand in hand to overcome all obstacles.
In the world of Kyn, magic is a widely feared power that has lead to many tragedies in the past. Only the brightest and most skilled warriors are allowed to use it. Rumors of terrible abuse of magic are becoming more frequent. And there are signs that the peace in your realm will not last much longer.
“Working with independent studios is truly rewarding and we couldn’t be happier to add Redacted Studios and Tangrin to a growing list of top indie studios,” said Steve Escalante, general manager of Versus Evil. “Afro Samurai and Kyn are two excellent and promising titles that we are privileged to be publishing. The talent present within these studios is simply amazing and we are really excited to work with them to bring these games to the market.”
- Team-based combat: In Kyn you control a group of highly skilled warriors on a varied battlefield. You are completely free in how you develop your team. Equip your warriors with the best items and optimize their skills for your play-style and the mission at hand.
- Skill Synergy: Kyn’s skill system is designed as a team-based system. Skills have a big influence on each other, and by equipping your team with the right skills incredibly powerful combinations can be achieved.
- Mind, Body, Control: Kyn gives you full control of the qualities of your warriors. Want a high speed team of axe warriors, or a slow, methodical team with high defense capabilities? It is all possible.
- Explore: The world of Kyn is not just a linear battlefield. The world of Kyn is filled with stories, puzzles and challenges. Interact with the locals and solve mysteries in the wolrd of Kyn!
- Loot, Crafting & Recipes: Every weapon and armor in Kyn can either by found on the battlefield, bought from NPCs, or crafted with a schematic and the right materials. The schema system is incredibly diverse, schematics can either be obtained from different sources, or discovered by the player in a completely new crafting system.
- Interesting monsters: In Kyn, monsters don’t just get stronger, or take longer to kill. Instead monsters gain more challenging abilities and show more complex intelligence that will challenge your tactical insight as you progress
More articles about Kyn