The ships are controlled using a unique angle/power aiming system that allows you to set the angle and power of each weapon, based on a Scorched Earth or Worms style control except viewed from a top down perspective.
You can customize your fleet, selecting between major ship classes (Carriers, Battleships, Destroyers, etc), arming each ship with a range of weapons and selecting a Captains for each ship.
- Turn based fleet gameplay
- Aim and fire each ship’s entire complement of weaponry, including torpedoes and high explosive 14” guns
- 3D models of WW2 era ships from US and Japanese factions
- Ship customization and weapon layout
- Single player US campaign
- Hotseat and online multiplayer
- Strategic Commands including airstrikes, minefields, sabotage and more
- Fog of war with line of sight hidden by islands
- Island defenses and airfields
Battle Fleet 2 is also coming to Mac, Android, and iOS.
More articles about Battle Fleet 2