Bringing together dystopian themes of dehumanisation, political instability and environmental disaster, we've created an amazingly immersive experience where the objective is to tactically understand and utilise your environment in a battle against deadly enemies.
Players jack into advanced multi-ability combat rigs and battle a range of formidable enemies and mech weapon systems across post apocalyptic Manchester, in fast paced gameplay that will push any players shooter skills to the limit.
Players must battle their way through multiple gore-filled levels, blasting apart grotesque enemy hives, eliminating wave after wave of enemy scum with powerful weapons that push player’s skills to the limit.
So far, the 3rd person shooter has received overwhelming support from the Greenlight community following its weekend launch with a wealth of excited comments and up-votes embracing the project. The teams attempt at AAA standard within such a tight indie budget has been well received, and they look forward to engaging with Steam users as the title continues one step closer to Greenlit status.
- PLUNGE into an urban war zone, rip through enemies in an high-impact shooter on your mission to regain strategic control of the city.
- RESTORE the signal uplink to the Tree of Life and work with the U.G.R. to deploy and repair additional towers.
- FIGHT any forces that stand in your way; upgrading your mech with high-spec weapon systems.
- USE your Tactical Combat Frame (T.C.F.) to gain intel by hacking into security systems and solving strategic puzzles.
- UNLOCK diverse locations, advance your abilities, and fight grand scale battles beyond anything you've ever encountered before. From the moment you start playing, this becomes your world.
More articles about Beyond: Flesh and Blood