Deadbreed is a creepy-themed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with RPG features. The game will appeal to gamers that want a deep, hardcore gaming experience and greater influence on how their character looks but more importantly plays. The hero customization factor is a major strategic and tactical game play element as you’ll figure out what equipment and play style/s work best for each of your heroes as what you equip not only change the way your hero looks, it also affect the way it plays.
Deadbreed is set to arrive on Steam Early Access for PC in June
Stefan Ljungqvist, Creative Director at Deadbreed said, “Any development requires efforts, but it has truly been amazing to be part of a small team able to take a game of this ambition this far. The Beta is already a great representation of the game and we are thrilled to have people join via Early Access on Steam and play, engage with us and give feedback as we continue towards the full release.”
“Just the other day, someone posted 'This looks like mix between League and Dark Souls, and it looks gorgeous.' on our Facebook and it made our day as making the game both play, and look a little different from the leading more stylized MOBAs is a key goal,” continues Stefan. “From both an artistic and a creative/design perspective, it has been truly inspiring to work on a darker themed fantasy title for hardcore gamers, and I think it shows.”
- Tactical 3vs3 battles online versus players or AI combatants.
- Choose your hero from a wide range of night-, half- and daybreed. Each hero has its own unique set of special abilities and plays differently depending on the way you equip them!
- Heroes level up with matches – Earn experience to rank up the heroes you favor.
- Artifact Items level up and wear down with matches – Earn experience to unlock upgrades and crafting relic slots for your artifacts.
- Summon totem creatures to aid you in battle.
- A team chosen Sentinel becomes the endgame bossfight challenge. The outcome of each match change your status with the Sentinels and affect their power.
- Maps have customizable options like Dungeons, side- and PvP-Quests.
Deadbreed is also accepting signups for the Open Beta via the official website.
More articles about Deadbreed