Players will fight back with guns, guts, and gear for an edge-of-the-seat, take-no-prisoners shooter experience.
It’s the early 21st century. The world is gripped in fear under constant terrorist attacks, the rising threat of WMDs, and merciless nefarious entities. Due to the chaotic political landscape, the security of all nations has been entrusted to two private military agencies carrying out dangerous missions. The IMSA (Independent Military Security Alliance) strives for unlimited money and power, conducting risky experiments in order to create an army of super-mercenaries. Meanwhile, the mercenaries of the ICF (International Coalition Forces) must struggle to keep these nefarious plans in check. On their missions, players will face the most insane opponents imaginable: zombies, monsters, robots, mutants, and mummies, as well as even crazier enemies like dinosaurs with rocket launchers!
Zombies Monsters Robots, known in Europe as Hazard Ops, pits players against an unexpected assortment of enemies, environments, and game modes. Gamers will battle monstrous enemies and bosses across a wide range of co-op campaigns and wave-based survival missions as well as fight other players in fierce head-to-head shootouts. Up to eight players can participate in co-op play while competitive modes support up to sixteen players. With a deep arsenal of customizable guns and gear, gamers will need to make every shot count as they enter a war against infectious zombies, abominable monsters, and murderous robots hell-bent on destroying mankind. Dynamic cover, blind fire, dodging, and active reload systems combine for strategic gameplay in which no two missions are alike, traversing locales from lush jungles to gritty industrial districts.
Mercs, shit just hit the fan, and you’re the happy campers who get to clean it. Play hard. Die hard.
Gamers can go to the official website right now to download the game and get ready to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top, anything goes, third-person shooter.
“Zombies Monsters Robots is the ultimate playground for carnage, camaraderie, and crazy action,” said producer, Matt Denomme, of En Masse Entertainment. “So grab a few friends, hop into the Open Beta, and get ready to expect the unexpected.”
Players already in the ZMR beta and new recruits alike can rampage for free on 16 maps including six action-packed new levels, twelve PvE and PvP gameplay modes, brutal boss battles, and a wild variety of enemies. The insane new maps include the following:
- Wetworks: This isolated toxic waste reclamation center makes a nice, private place for mercs to meet and resolve their differences. PvP Team Deathmatch and Elimination for up to 16 players.
- Death Metal: The Connor Foundry has been retooled as a munitions plant—but who actually owns it is a matter of violent contention. 8v8 Team Deathmatch and Elimination.
- Black Gold Rush: Despite the thresholds spanning the world, we still need oil—and lots of it. Without it, the war effort grinds to a halt. Up to 16 players can join Massive Assault PvE and PvP Free-for-All, Elimination, Team Deathmatch, and King of the Hill.
- Altar States: Is the temple real? One minute, you're a zombie—the next, a Dominion soldier. All that matters is winning! Mercs vs. Monsters PvP for up to 16 players.
- The Pit: The alien Dominion are attacking through Earth’s threshold network! Meet them head-on, and shut ‘em down. Kill Every Thing PvE for 5 players.
- Tourist Trap: Not every enemy comes from another dimension. Take on rival mercs in a head-to-head shootout! Assault PvE and PvP Elimination, Team Deathmatch, and Free-for-All for up to 16 players.
In addition, the open beta will introduce a unique PvP mode, “Mercs vs. Monsters,” that allows players to become one of over 20 enemy classes and also upgrade their abilities throughout the match.
More articles about Zombies Monsters Robots