Irving Dynamics has been the pioneer in aeronautical advancements for decades. Their newest research has made them the target of many attacks, from the outside and within. Amber is one of the many security personnel hired to combat these threats. However, when the base comes under attack by an unknown enemy, its clear that your new mission is to evade and survive.
Take control as Amber in this prologue chapter of Dark Storm and attempt to survive when the Alaskan lab she's employed at is suddenly attacked. Amber can use stealth to out wit her enemies, or use any of the highly detailed weapons to get the job done. The unique dynamic AI scales to how Amber performs and presents personalized challenges. Throughout Dark Storm's immersive storyline, our protagonist finds her way through the rich environments of the lab to find out what went wrong and realizes she is only part of a much bigger plot that is revealed throughout several chapters.
But Amber's story is only one part of a bigger universe. Through episodic content releases, you will experience a story that takes you to the edge of a world covered in a Dark Storm.
Fenrir Studios is looking for support on Steam Greenlight.
- Clever Girl – Dark Storm is a stealth action shooter. Use your cunning and quick wit to give yourself the upper hand.
- Dynamic AI – AI that scales to each individual player. There are no difficulty levels in this game.
- Rich Detailed Environments – Enjoy expansive, fully explorable and diverse locations.
- Expansive Weapons List – Over 43 Weapons are planned over the course of 5 chapters.
- Episodic Content – Game will be released in chapters.
- Campaign Multiplayer and Coop – Multiplayer features are to be expected later in development.
- Dynamic Soundtrack and Professional Composing
- Original and immersive story
- Tactical aim – sight system
- Unique heads-up display
- Voice Over – fully immersive voice acting from a talented cast including actor River Kanoff (General Gaius, Dust: An Elysian Tale)
More articles about Dark Storm