Gear Up is an online multiplayer game where you build tanks and participate in online challenges such as battles, races and other missions. The game features lots of weapons, turrets, chassis and tracks that can be put together in thousands of different tank configurations. Experimental parts such as spider legs, hoovers and wings are also available. Become Master of vehicle customization as you adapt your tank to shifting enemies and conquer varied online arenas!
All vehicle parts are physically simulated and visualized in 3rd person using modern 3D graphics.
“While many players say they like the customization and arcade action, what we really have enjoyed seeing so far are players experimenting with crazy designs, laughing as they beat their friends with some freakish-looking abomination of a vehicle,” said Doctor Entertainment's Jesper Rudberg.
“It’s great to see more indie studios capable of delivering AAA-level standard and we have worked hard to make Gear Up a different kind of indie game. It’s all physics-driven multiplayer and runs fully on our own in-house engine, Traktor, ” says Doctor Entertainment's Anders Pistol.
- Up to 32 player battles
- Thousands of tanks can be created in-game
- Arcade physics simulation
- Leaderboards, achievements and clan support
- Gear Up is built around challenges which are dynamic, updated and replaced on a regular basis. Popular challenges stays longer, unpopular are replaced by new ones.
- Many game mode such as multiplayer battles, singleplayer races or co-op missions.
- Game editor where player can create new challenges, tank parts and maps.
Gear Up is now available on Steam Early Access.
More articles about Gear Up