Eons ago, Quarton was a peaceful planet protected by The Corekai, valiant fighters who were sworn to protect the planet’s most valuable resource—Tenkai Energy. However, The Corekai were overrun by The Corrupted, an evil army led by the ruthless warlord Vilius, leaving Quarton ravaged by centuries of war and destruction. Before Vilius delivered his final crushing blow, four valiant heroes known as the Tenkai Knights emerged to save the planet from Vilius’ grasp. With peace restored, the Corekai regrouped but the four Tenkai Knights were never to be seen again. Thousands of years later, Vilius has returned more powerful than ever with an even more malicious plot to not only seize control over Quarton but take over the planet Earth as well; will the Tenkai Knights prevail once again?
Players will step into the role of one of the four Tenkai Knight heroes and engage in 2D robot combat in either the mission-based Story mode to live the Tenkai Knight experience or compete against up to three friends in the Versus mode to determine who is the strongest. In order to become the most powerful hero, players will be able to customize their robot’s parts, enter various unit modes to support allies in battle, and modify their battle styles to exploit their enemy’s weaknesses. With the fate of two worlds in their hands, players must master their Tenkai powers, dive into the thick of battle and defeat Vilius and The Corrupted once and for all!
The Tenkai Knights: Brave Battle Limited Edition bundle will include a red metallic Bravenwolf mini-figure, to be sold exclusively at Target retailers throughout North America.
- Harness the incredible power of Tenkai Energy to shapeshift into one of the legendary Tenkai Knights!
- Fight against the evil Vilius and his army in an action-packed adventure based on the hit Cartoon Network animated series
- Customize and build your very own Tenkai Knight with over 100 different parts
- Hack & slash through enemies with punishing melee combos or pick them off from a distance with long-ranged attacks
- Co-op with a friend to complete missions based on the fi rst season of the animated series, or battle up to 3 other players in VS Mode
More articles about Tenkai Knights: Brave Battle