Journey as the amnesiac ninja Kisuke as you travel east in search for the legendary demon blades. Or travel west as Momohime, a princess possessed by a vengeful spirit as you search for the same blades. With 108 powerful blades, each with a special deadly attack, fend off enemies from big to small in this exciting action-RPG specially redesigned for the PlayStation Vita!
Utilizing hand-drawn artwork, Muramasa Rebirth brings mythical Japan to life!
Muramasa Rebirth's third DLC, A Spirited Seven Nights’ Haunting, is coming releases this month, July 15th in North America and July 16th in Europe!
In this chapter of the “Genroku Legends,” players assume the role of Arashimaru, a ninja who is being hunted by his former clan. Worse yet, while fighting off an attack, he inadvertently desecrates the shrine of a powerful spirit who curses him; giving him only seven days left to live. Will Arashimaru be able to rest in peace, or will he meet his untimely demise?
Featuring an all-new story that follows the exploits of Arashimaru, a new fighting style, and new, challenging bosses, A Spirited Seven Nights' Haunting is perfect for those in need of more action-packed Muramasa Rebirth adventures.
Arashimaru’s sickle whips violently around him, causing more than mere flesh wounds to all foes. His speedy kunai can keep up with even most nimble of his enemies, raining down a whirlwind of agony on the unsuspecting. His bombs can cause forceful, concentrated blasts nearby, or they can be thrown, allowing Arashimaru to attack safely from afar. Strangely, he can also summon the power of the snake-like spirit that threatens to kill him, allowing Arashimaru to overwhelm all who oppose him with a flurry of fiery projectiles.
Players looking for even more challenges can attempt to defeat all of the original bosses of Muramasa Rebirth as Arashimaru!
- Redesigned for the PlayStation Vita, Muramasa includes hi-res graphics, enhanced controls, a complete relocalization in English, and more!
- Two Stories – Follow Momohime, a princess possessed by an evil spirit, and journey west battling demons and much more! Or follow Kisuke, a ninja who has lost his memory, and travel east in search of the demon blades.
- Hi-Res Graphics – Using hand-drawn graphics and Japanese artistic styling, Muramasa Rebirth creates a colorfully painted world on your PS Vita screen!
- 108 Blades – Search and forge new deadly weapons and build an inventory of up to 108 blades. Each blade has a unique special ability. Equip yourself with these deadly blades and become more powerful as your foes close in on you!
- Purchase Additional DLC Characters – Play in four additional scenarios as different characters!
More articles about Muramasa Rebirth