As the assistant of an eccentric (and slightly evil) scientist, Professor Splatunfuder, it’s your job to help him in restoring a damaged recipe book. These aren’t any old cooking recipes, but recipes for dispatching your enemies in the most stylish ways possible. The name of the book is 101 Ways To Die!
Gain points for killing lab created creaturesthe Fodderby using the arsenal of lethal tools. Gain more points for killing them with hilarious recipes; combining multiple deadly tools to achieve the most outlandishly cruel deaths possible for the hapless Fodder. Do you have what it takes to restore the book with all 101 recipes?
101 Ways To Die's gameplay revolves around using tools and physics to trap and punish the fodder before ripping them apart. It combines strategy, reactions and a twisted mind-set to make the most deadly combinations. The reward? Finishing a level and completing challenges is one side, sitting back and watching as the characters are grotesquely eviscerated is another. The post round replay system means you never miss your bloodiest efforts.
- Manipulate the environment to kill the characters
- Create mutilation, mayhem and destruction by laying brutal combinations of tools
- A series of bone crunching animations showing your creatures being maimed, sliced, burned, exploded, ripped and impaled
- 101 delightfully gory Death Recipes to unlock
- Over 30 blood soaked levels
More articles about 101 Ways To Die