Just Dance 2015 is the perfect way to let loose with friends and family by dancing to hit songs like “Happy” by Pharrell Williams and “Burn” by Ellie Goulding. Staying true to the Just Dance personality, there are also legendary favorites like “Walk This Way” by Aerosmith ft. Run-D.M.C. and a chance to dance to Tetris moves! Get ready for this year’s fun and quirky dance moves that have something for everyone in your family or group of friends.
The Just Dance community is as important as ever, and the new features in Just Dance 2015 bring the community interaction to another level. Last year Ubisoft introduced the World Dance Floor online multiplayer feature, and in Just Dance 2015 the all-new Community Remix feature and upgraded Autodance feature are being added. Just Dancers will be put in the global spotlight with the Challenger Mode that lets players battle against anyone in the world.
The new tracks include:
- “4x4” by Miley Cyrus
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- “Bailando” by Enrique Iglesias Ft. Descemer Bueno & Gente de Zona
- “Best Song Ever” by One Direction
- “Built For This” by Becky G
- “Love Is All” by The Sunlight Shakers
- “Macarena” by The Girly Team
- “You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)” by Dead Or Alive
- Be part of the game! (WiiU/X360/ Xbox One /PS3/PS4): For the first time ever, with the all- new Community Remix feature, you can be the coach in Just Dance that players everywhere dance along to! Twice a month, record yourself dancing on a specific song with the camera on your console and share it in-game. The community votes for their favorites and then the Just Dance development team will create playable remixed gameplay featuring 15-30 players per song.
- The massive multiplayer mode is back! (Wii/WiiU/X360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4): With the World Dance Floor feature, dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance’s exclusive online multiplayer mode! Join a virtual dance crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (like “Boys vs. Girls “or “Crew vs. Crew”). You can also track your standing on global leader boards; check out fun stats about other players around the world.
- Never dance alone! (Wii/WiiU/X360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4): With the new Challenger Mode feature, compete against anyone—from friends and family to top ranked Just Dancers. The best part is that you don’t have to play at the same time; you can score against their previous performances and even share your score with the community!
- Share your coolest dance moments (WiiU/X360/ Xbox One /PS3/PS4): Autodance –available on all camera-enabled platforms – is back and better than ever. Autodance uses footage of you playing the game and creates short, funny, shareable mini videos. Your Autodance video is now automatically generated while you’re dancing, so you can instantly share it once the song is finished. The most popular Autodances, based on community votes, will be displayed on the same page.
- New visual techniques (Wii/WiiU/X360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4): From a smiling universe where donuts come to life in Happy, to I Love It’s energetic split screens to a wacky galaxy that’s home to laser cats in Holding Out For A Hero, Just Dance has proved once again that there are no limits to the creativity and eye-popping visuals of the Just Dance world. With Just Dance 2015, get ready to be surprised by groundbreaking new visual effects with new type of montages and camera angles and the use of video projection that will take you to crazy universes beyond your wildest dreams!
- Get fit with Just Dance! (Wii/Wii U/X360/ Xbox One /PS3/PS4): Personalize your Just Dance workouts! Create custom playlists or choose the non-stop shuffle option, and turn on the Sweat Mode (calorie counter) to track your calories burnt! You can also activate the Sweat Mode at any time, by accessing the Pause menu: track your calories & time spent dancing, and the number of songs you’ve played! Your calories burnt are also accessible on your Dancer Card.
- Always stay connected (Wii/WiiU/X360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4): The new Just Dance Wall enables you to share your stats, your wildest dance performances, vote on others’ videos, make friends, collaborate, and more! Check all what’s going on in the Just Dance in-game calendar and keep track of all activities happening in the Just Dance Community.
- Just Dance favorites are back (Wii/WiiU/ X360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4): Own the spotlight with the On Stage Mode where one player will dance and lead one or two back-up dancers. With the Karaoke mode, you can sing along to the song by following lyrics displayed on screen. You are given bonus points for your vocal prowess and as the star of the show, you can take it seriously and show off how talented you are, or just goof off with friends.
More articles about Just Dance 2015