Choose between dirt bikes or ATVs, in multiple game modes including Career, Single Race, and various split screen and online multi-player events with up to 12 players. Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just whip over jumps to finish the race with style. Customize your rider with items from more than 80 licensed motocross companies and eat the competition on your way to victory.
Nordic Games and the re-ignited Rainbow Studios team and its passionate vision was formed around moto enthusiast developers from the original team. MX vs. ATV Supercross picks up where the original development team left off and brings back its Rhythm Racing to the exciting world of Supercross racing.
Former pro motocross racer and game designer Stephane Roncada joined its Phoenix based development team, Rainbow Studios. Roncada was a factory Kawasaki rider and 250cc East champion. He began working in the video game industry fifteen years ago and had previously worked on the original MX vs. ATV games.
“I’m thrilled to return to the MX vs. ATV team at Rainbow Studios,” Roncada said. “I enjoy making video games tremendously, but to have the opportunity to develop motocross games again is extra special. It gives me the opportunity to bring what I found most fun and exciting about real racing to many people at home, who might not have the opportunity to race Supercross for real”.
“We are very excited for ‘Ron Ron’ to join our design team of former Rainbow Studios developers, designers and artists. Adding someone of this caliber who’s competed at the highest level of the sport will only ensure a very bright future for the series,” said studio head and MX vs. ATV Supercross Executive Producer Ken George.
- 17 Supercross Tracks for both MX and ATV riding
- Career mode with 5 series (250 East, 250 West, 450 MX, 450 ATV, 450 MX vs. ATV)
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Over 60 professional licensed riders to race against
- New improved physics and control system including reinterpreting the fan favorite pre-load from classic MX vs ATV games
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Splitscreen Mode for local 2 players’ racing excitement
- Practice mode - perfect your lines, find each tracks' rhythm in your own time
- Motoclub Depot for regular content updates
More articles about MX vs. ATV: Supercross